Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

And the money kept rolling in

My Grand Study Clearout has generated lots of things that I am gradually trying to offload onto some poor sods via eBay. Everything on there so far has at least one person watching it, so looking good for a few extra pennies in the kitty! A needlepoint kit I'm selling has 6 watchers on it with 4 days to go - will I get a bidding war, I wonder?

*rubs hands gleefully*

Oh, and a little music quiz. I have done a JG and used a song for my blog title. Anyone know which musical it's from?

5 Comments:

  • Evita!

    By Blogger silver horde, at 7:32 pm  

  • Good luck with eBay! I'm listing my stuff and my Mum's at the moment. People seem to be buying, so you should get a nice bidding war going on your needlepoint kit :)

    By Blogger Pookledo, at 7:35 pm  

  • Evita is correct! That didn't take long :)

    By Blogger Lisa & Adam, at 8:12 pm  

  • Bah! I was going to say Evita
    Lisa, please email me to explain about two comment places. I have been receiving email comments as well, but I dont know how it happened. andy.young@torbay.gov.uk

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:36 pm  

  • Ev.. oh, everyone else has already got it.

    By Blogger Simon Goodway, at 9:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home