Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

He's here...

Good: I accidently managed to spend more than I intended to in the Lush sale and got two free gift boxes.
Bad : We went to the cinema to see 'Phantom of the Opera' and there were two men having a stand up row in the foyer.
Good: It gave us something to laugh at.
Bad : We bought our drinks and icecreams and then found out the cinema had a computer problem and Phantom was running 45 mins late.
Good: We got two free tickets as compensation.
Bad : I drunk all my diet coke whilst we were waiting for the film to start so I spent 3/4 of the film with an increasingly uncomfortable bladder.
Good: I loved the film!

1 Comments:

  • A dodgy bladder was a just reward for watching anything by Andrew Lloyd Webber ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home