Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Back to the grindstone

First day of term yesterday - no time off until Xmas! One of our first lectures was on the reproductive system which, of course, caused much mirth all round - even from the supposedly mature students. Actually, that should be especially from the mature students. I'm not including myself in that. Oh no. *ahem*

In the afternoon, our physics lecturer pleased a large number of the class by having the cricket scores updating on the toolbar of the computer he was projecting the lecture slides from (it was something from the BBC website - some sort of anti-boss thing, I suppose).

On a only slightly-related note, I got a letter from Natwest today about my money, basically telling me I had applied for the account too late to get the £55. Nice of them to tell me at the time - not. I sent them a snotty letter straight away. Don't suppose it will make any difference but it made me feel better. Not surprisingly I'm closing the account.

2 Comments:

  • First you should "threaten" to close the account. Once you have left, they won't give a stuff.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:05 pm  

  • Well, I've already withdrawn all the money. I probably won't actually close it 'cos I can't be bothered to.

    By Blogger Lisa & Adam, at 9:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home