Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

And now, the end is near...

Phew! That's it - all over for my first year at uni (although I officially don't finish the first year until Friday). All my essays and the portfolio are in, yesterday I had an exam and today I had a 10 minute presentation "The role of digital imaging in imaging the lumbar spine" to give. I was up third which wasn't too bad - I then had to sit through six more presentations, luckily not all on the same topic.

To amuse myself whilst the rest of the presentations were going on, I got Tom Baker to talk to Adam, which apparently made him jump (Adam, not Tom Baker).

I'm off now to pack my case as we're off to Dorsetland for the rest of the week - yay!

2 Comments:

  • Congrats on finishing your first year! I bet it feels good. I wish I was at that point, I only have 2 months under my belt at this point.

    Your program sounds pretty different from mine. How long will you be in school before you graduate? Is there a national exam you must take to be registered? I'd love to hear more about how your program works.

    Have a nice holiday.

    Dustin

    By Blogger Dustin, at 3:33 am  

  • Good Luck!

    By Blogger Max, at 9:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home