Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Depinked

OK - on a whim I have ditched the pink template for a new blue one. Mostly it was because it didn't look right in Mozilla and I really can't be bothered to find out why. I also took the opportunity to change all the links for all those people who moved their blogs and the people I never added (sorry).

Maybe I'll fiddle with the template to add a bit of pink. Maybe.

Whilst I'm here I would like to thank Stu and Sarah for their hospitality last night, especially as we turned out to be awkward guests due to non co-operation of the M25 and a local hotel. Enough said about both of those.

Then again, Stu and Sarah probably won't even see this due to an appalling lack of internet connected-ness. I don't know how they will manage.

4 Comments:

  • Just a little test.

    By Blogger Lisa & Adam, at 10:30 pm  

  • Wow, I love the new template Lisa. Blogger's obviously improved a lot since the last time I used it! ;)

    By Blogger Claire, at 9:22 am  

  • Nice template, Lisa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:17 am  

  • I hope the hotel didn't charge you seeing as they messed up. It was great seeing you both though! :o)

    By Blogger Pookledo, at 8:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home