Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

The second result is in...

... and I got 70% for my other essay! Yay, go me!

One big difference I noticed between school and university is that people ask other people what mark they got and the answer is willingly given. No one ever admitted to what marks they got when I was at school.

Of the other radiography students I asked, no one got a higher mark than me, and one got the same. Oh dear, I'm beginning to feel like the class swot.

3 Comments:

  • Congratulations! :o)

    By Blogger Pookledo, at 4:40 pm  

  • Excellant news!!
    I thought of you on Tuesday while I was waiting to have some xrays done on my neck!!
    ttfn
    Jane

    By Blogger silver horde, at 6:26 pm  

  • Bah! Heading for an "A"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home