Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Friday, February 23, 2007

A small update

Just a little update to reassure anyone who cares, or anyone who happened to notice my blog was updated for the first time in over a year, that I haven't died - I've just been beavering away at this here university thing.

Not much has changed - Adam is fine, the cats are fine, my back is fine. We're still geocaching. And I've just got my 2nd year results! Average of 62% - that's the highest mark of the cohort.

Nothing more to see, move along now...

6 Comments:

  • Yay! Good to see you back!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:59 pm  

  • Well hurrah for top marks! Good to see you blogging again - keep it up :-)

    By Blogger Paul, at 8:30 pm  

  • I knew you we'rnt dead as I've seen your name pop up on some of my 'watched' geocaches!
    Well done on the results too.

    By Blogger silver horde, at 8:53 pm  

  • Woohoo!

    Always good to not be dead.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:47 pm  

  • Wow, I was wondering what ever happened to you. I have also slacked a bit on my blogging, but I'm making an attempt to pick it back up again. now that clincals have started, its hard to find the time. Anyway, glad to hear you are surviving university. I wish you the best of luck.

    Take care,

    Dustin
    Mountain Imaging (aka Desert Imaging)

    By Blogger Dustin, at 3:15 am  

  • nice one on the results and the new post.

    By Blogger Natasha, at 10:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home