Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Saturday, March 06, 2004

The Ant Hill Mob

Adam & I spent a pleasant afternoon geocaching today. We got scratched and poked by twigs whilst trying to find our way out of a bit of woodland we got slightly lost in and Adam trod on a huge ant hill but managed to get off quick before any of the ants stung him. Doesn't sound pleasant but we enjoyed it, honest. We're getting dangerously close to 200 caches too, so yay for us!

I'm now debating whether to set the alarm for 3am to watch the Australian Grand Prix. Bearing in mind I have just drunk half a bottle of a very nice Chianti I doubt I will wake up at 3am, and if I do I probably won't stay awake (wine makes me very sleepy). I think I'll set the video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home