Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Clutch me

I went to my friend Helen's house last night, along with a mixed assortment of members of my am dram group, to practice lines from the play we are doing. Helen's husband is a fireman but I am too happily married to notice how good looking he is, or how large his muscles are...... oh, er, ahem, *cough*.

Anyway, we got talking about car design and how come its so difficult to position the driving seat so that your right foot is comfortable on the accelerator but at the same time be able to reach to depress the clutch fully with your left. I thought it was just me who had this trouble but everyone last night experienced it too, no matter what car they drove. Do all car designers have longer left legs than right legs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home