Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Messin' about

Today was the town's river festival so we wandered into town to take a look. I wish I'd taken our camera with us to take piccies of all the great boats - I did have my dinky little keyring camera with me but the pictures it takes aren't all that great. So here's a nice boaty picture nicked off the offical website instead:



I took the next two:


Bet none of Stu & Sarah's minis can do this!


Bean's relatives?

We also came across these piratey types and I think we'll be off to see the World Walking The Plank Championships next weekend.

We also got around to placing two caches further along the same river - we had scouted out the location before our holiday but hadn't had time to place them. We'd initially planned to put caches there, erm, about a year ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home