Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Friday, July 02, 2004

Packing up

Today I have proved to myself I can get things done with the right motivation - in this case, a deadline. I have spent all day busying about getting ready for our holiday. I did the following:

  • lots of ironing
  • cleaned the cat's litter tray
  • checked the car over (oil, screenwash, that kind of thing)
  • last check that I had all the info required to do the 6 caches on the Shetlands and maybe one or two on the way back
  • some dusting (Mum and Dad are coming over a couple times whilst we are away to water the plants so I made sure the place wasn't too untidy)
  • set the video (100-odd channels and we decided the only programme we really wanted to video was 24)
  • didn't water the garden - rain did that - yay!
  • packed, of course

Tomorrow we'll be off, bright and early, so I may not blog until our return. I may blog - depends on whether we find an internet cafe or I manage to use Adam's mobile phone to blog from. See you in a couple of weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home