Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Santa Baby

OK, I know my secret santa blog is a day later than everyone else's but I've been Norwich. So, better late than never, it's over to my mystery blogger...

--------------------------------------------

I'm not really sure what the world is coming to you know. Whilst out shopping the other night, I spotted a bit of a bargain in the toilet paper department - 12 rolls for the price of 9, and you know what a sucker I am for a bargain. Plus you can never have too much toilet paper, so I picked up the packet and put it into my trolley. As I was doing so, I noticed on the side of the packet that there was some sort of promotional offer - something to do with puppies; it's not my usual brand, but I'm as much as a sucker for puppies as the next girl.

It was only when I got home and was putting them away in the cupboard that I realised I wouldn't be able to have a free puppy, because the 'promotional offer' was in fact an exclamation that the toilet rolls now have 'added puppies'. I'd have thought that it would make their fur awfully messy, but still, you never know what genetic engineering can do these days, so I opened the packet eagerly to see how these puppies would be manifesting themselves on the toilet roll.

It appears to be a bit of a con; the only sign of a puppy is as a stamped decoration! Rather kindly, they are sitting down with their paws held out in rather an obliging fashion, which is rather good of them I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home