Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Mature student

I don't think I was wearing my pedometer properly last time I tried it at work as I only got about 6 or 7 thousand steps. This time, instead of just chucking it in my pocket, I clipped it to the pocket and got just over 10,000 for an hours less work (and it wasn't very busy). Pretty impressive, huh?

After work yesterday I went to an open evening at Canterbury Uni where I'm hoping to study medical imaging (aka radiography). I found a parking space in a street round the back of the uni so I had to walk through the grounds to get to reception. I felt out of place and, well, kind of old. Anyway, the evening was useful - I got some questions I had about the course answered and a nice lady from admissions was there and told me they are still processing applications so that is why I haven't heard anything yet. And I saw numberplates 8 though 11 on my way there and back. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home