Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Missing the point

I have a Boots loyalty card & I realised today that I have £25 worth of points saved up on it. Trouble is, I have no idea what to spend it on. The shop in town recently downgraded and they no longer sell any of the home decoration and kitchen type stuff. I've no idea whether they've stopped selling this kind of stuff in all Boots shops or not. I don't bother with expensive perfumes or face creams and I'm not interested in any of the 'personal grooming' electrical gizmos.

I had a wander around the shop and the only thing that remotely interested me was a Body Fat Monitor for £30 and I wonder if it's worth getting. I may only use it a couple of times and get fed up with it - after all, there's only so many times I'd be interested in it telling me I have far too much body fat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home