Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Friday, April 09, 2004

My brain hurts

The trouble with working on a bank holiday is that half my brain forgets that it's a bank holiday. I had planned to go to the post office today to send off a couple of packages but I've now realised I'll have to nip in there tomorrow on the way to Kidderminster. I also went to the friends of the hospital shop to buy a local paper but of course it's closed.

My abortive trip to get a paper meant I went past the free standing cashpoint near reception. Someone has broken into it (the cashpoint, not reception). I'm not sure how they managed it, I know the hospital is quiet at night but there is usually someone around and besides, judging by the mess they made of it, they must have made a hell of a noise. Also, the only way out at night is though A&E. I'm just glad I wasn't around when it happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home