Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Stepping out

I was given some posters at rehearsals last night to put up somewhere so I've got the blu-tack out and the first one can go up here.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Not that anyone I know online lives very close so this is unlikely to generate any additional audience members.

Inspired by Sarah's recent pedometer exploits, I dug out the one I bought ages ago to find out how far I walk whilst at work, and actually used it for the purpose for which I bought it. Yesterday I did 8182 steps which is a moderately busy 7 hour shift, walking 15 mins there and back to work, a supermarket shop and a rehearsal.

Oh, and today's (and yesterday's) earworm has been 'All that Jazz' from Chicago for some reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home