Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Monday, April 05, 2004

Smells

I'm jolly pleased this morning as postie arrived with a big parcel of Lush goodies. They had made a special short run of discontinued items only available to people who read their forum. I'm especially looking forward to using a bath melt which smells all chocolatey and spicy. It's called '13 Rabbits' for some reason I've not been able to work out.

All this new stuff has prompted me to clear out some old toiletries that have been lurking around for years (literally). I'm a terrible hoarder. I found a huge pile of those little sachets of stuff like body lotion and shampoo that they stick in women's magazines. I also found loads of little bottles of perfume which smell really cheap and nasty. I'm not sure if they have gone off over the years or I had really bad taste in scents back then.

Must go and stick them in the dustbin as they are stinking the place out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home