Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Friday, March 19, 2004

I forgot about my memory

Something I forgot to mention on yesterday's blog was that our shiny new camera takes a different kind of memory card to the old one. Consequently we are now stuck with a redundant 64MB Compactflash card with no device to read it. I don't like chucking things away that might be useful to someone so I considered selling it on Ebay, but we have this problem.

I remembered to save all the photos off the old card onto my PC before the camera went back to Jessops so that's not the problem. The problem is I forgot to erase the photos from the card. I can't honestly remember what photos are on the card, all I know is there are lots, and in all probability some of them are highly embarrassing. When you know your photos aren't going to be seen by some technician in Boots you don't have reservations about what you take photos of. Ahem.

So this card is not going to anyone unless it is blank. Anyone got any bright ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home