Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Friday, March 19, 2004

Whether the weather be fine...

The BBC's weather information is a bit broken. I wanted to know whether it will be wet or fine tomorrow and, as I happened to be sitting in front of the television, I thought I'd check BBCi. The BBC's digital TV information service offers weather reports in several formats, two of which are a 24 hour forecast by region and a 5 day forecast by region. The 24 hour forecast for the southeast assured me that there would be no rain tomorrow. The 5 day forecast for the southeast insisted that it would rain quite considerably tomorrow. I don't understand - why the discrepancy?

So, not knowing which to believe, I looked at the BBC website which agrees with the 24 hour forecast thankfully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home