Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Shiny happy blog

Oh dear. My blog seems to have turned into rather a whinge medium. I have another couple of whinges saved up for when they eventually get sorted as well. Nothing serious, just some crap companies wasting my time and effort as usual.

Anyway, I shall write a non-whinge blog today. I had a pleasant birthday - had to go to uni but Adam took me out for a very yummy curry in the evening. Adam had his favourite Green Chicken curry (a speciality of that restaurant) which doesn't contain green chicken but the sauce is very, very green and Adam went home with a green tongue. Apparently some of the green survives the digestive process too. Nice.

I was very tired this morning and slept late so we only had time for three caches, of which we only found one. And a bird managed to do a large poo on my GPSr and my glove. Ugh.

Oh dear. I seem to have failed to make this a non-whinge blog. Sorry.

2 Comments:

  • I had a dog once which did a florescent green poo on Dawlish beach. Unusual, but true

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:29 pm  

  • Zo, my dear, you seem to haff zis fixation with poo... *strokes chin thoughtfully*

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home