Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Monday, November 07, 2005

*Yawwwwn*

Ooh, I have had a busy couple of days. On Saturday Adam & I went to my drama group's firework and barbeque party and we stayed far too late into the morning. That meant we got up later than we planned on Sunday for our caching trip in the New Forest area and only got one cache done before lunch. Lunch, of course, was at Lois' pub and we had a excellent Sunday roast. I'm not just saying that, it really was excellent - with proper crunchy roast potatoes, not those horrible ones with leathery skins you get at a lot of places.

After lunch and a gossip with Lois, we squeezed in two more caches before it got dark. Sorry we didn't manage any of your caching recommendations Paul - but our choice of lunch venue meant that they were too far away. Then off to Bournemouth to drop Adam off (we managed a quick urban cache on the way, plus we found the clues for another) and I finally got home at 11pm - no wonder I was yawning all day today. Early night tonight methinks.

8 Comments:

  • Hoorah! Another convert to the Best Pub In The New Forest!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:20 pm  

  • No 'Mash' again then!!

    By Blogger silver horde, at 10:24 pm  

  • Oi, jane! Glad you enjoyed it, Lisa!

    By Blogger NigelH, at 5:55 pm  

  • Pah! That pub! Well really.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:48 pm  

  • Hi Lisa,
    I am new to this blogging thing, but i had a similar idea that you had. I have set up a modest blog at http://azx-raytechstudent.blogspot.com/ about my experiences as a student radiographer. Granted, i have not yet started the program, but soon will. I thought it might be a good idea to document the whole process of finding a program, applying, entering, studying, not sleeping, clinicals, etc. It might help other prospective students. I would like to put a link to your blog on mine, if it is ok with you, since it is in the same vein as mine. What say you? :-) You can leave a comment on my blog about it. Thanks.

    Dustin B

    By Blogger Dustin, at 6:38 pm  

  • Does anyone have co-ordinates for next time I'm geocaching that way?

    By Blogger Max, at 6:40 pm  

  • N50° 51.267´ W001° 46.128´

    By Blogger Lisa & Adam, at 8:14 pm  

  • Thanks Lisa,

    I added your blog to my list of links. I look forward to your next post.

    Dustin

    By Blogger Dustin, at 7:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home