Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Monday, March 15, 2004

Feline hurt

Today's blog is dedicated to all those who think me so obvious that I would do my secret santa blog all about cats. I'm quite hurt. Really.

Coming home from our weekend with the in-laws I am always struck how different my in-laws' cats Molly and Sal are from ours. With the odd exception to consume food or perform ablutions, Molly and Sal spent the entire weekend in their favourite spots - Sal by the fire, Molly in her basket by the boiler in the kitchen. Our Dizzy and Tasha, by contrast, tore round the house like a couple of furry missiles when we got home and have been poking their noses into everything we have done since.

At least none of these four cats, to my knowledge, have ever relieved themselves in a handbag. OK so my blog was a bit about cats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home