Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Friday, May 07, 2004

Hic

Well, Adam & I had a jolly fun time in Sainsbo's last night, buying £250 worth of booze.

It's OK, we haven't turned into alcoholics, we were buying stocks for the bar for the play tonight and tomorrow. It wasn't fun really, us wandering around Sainsbo's at 9pm filling up 2 trolleys with indecent amounts of beer and wine must have looked like Something Unusual to everyone else there, so I felt uncomfortable and sort of guilty - a bit like you tend to feel (well, I do) when you pass a policeman in the street even though you've done nothing wrong.

The booze filled up the boot and the back seats and I'm not sure the car was entirely happy. I'm really glad we make a point of keeping enough space in the garage to fit the car into, because we just drove the car in and didn't bother unpacking.

Right, I'm off now to chew my nails until tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home