Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Friday, May 14, 2004

One step closer

My night shift Weds/Thurs was as boring as a really boring thing, so I got talking to one of the other HCAs (a bank one) who it turns out has been accepted to study Midwifery at Canterbury in September. I was telling my tale of woe i.e. that Canterbury haven't even got back to me yet - they keep telling me they are still processing applications. She told me to phone again so I phoned yesterday.

First time, I got voicemail and I totally ostriched up the message - luckily there was an option to delete it. Second time, I got the voicemail but I wanted to rethink what I was going to say in the message. Third time I got a human, hurrah! She looked up my application and said there were interviews being held on Wednesday - could I make it? I knew next week was going to be busy - I'm working 4 days plus Monday afternoon is the first day of a 'Return to Study' course I'm going on at work. Luckily Wednesday was completely clear, so - I have an interview!!

*Goes off to read all interview advice she can lay her hands on*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home