Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Yawwwwwn!!!

Gosh, I'm tired.

I've been working my poor 'ole self hard the last few days. Friday and Saturday evenings were the play nights - fun, but tiring. The play went well. 'Steve' came good and was brilliant, although he didn't think so himself. The audience both nights seemed to enjoy themselves and nothing went (too badly) wrong. The bar took more money than last time which I suppose is a good indicator. Adam took some photos, but they aren't very good as the camera didn't seem to like the lighting conditions much. I'll try and fiddle with them on the PC to see if they come up better sometime soon.

Sunday was set-taking-down day - I had a good workout bashing out stubborn nails from the flats and loading them (the flats, not the nails) in and out of the van.

Monday I was back at work and I was busy the rest of the day with other stuff so today was really the first chance I had to recover - consequently I woke up at 11.30am. Which is not a bad thing I suppose as I am working overnight tonight. I'm also working tomorrow night so you probably won't hear from me for a few days - have a nice week everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home