Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Angry

I don't need to tell you what the main news of the day is. Although Adam works in central London, thankfully he wasn't affected. It's always there at the back of my mind, a concern about his welfare when he is at work, even though he works on the opposite side of the river to the most likely terrorist targets in London. I'm very angry at the sort of moral-less, cowardly scum that make me worry about him, and I can't even begin to imagine how awful it must be for the relatives of the people that are actually affected. I hope the people that did this burn in hell.

4 Comments:

  • Phew!

    Thankyou for blogging about it. I was hoping that all was well, but I didn't like to email to ask.

    By Blogger Pookledo, at 7:38 pm  

  • Yes, indeed. Good he's safe.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:54 pm  

  • You can e-mail me anytime Sarah! :)

    Luckily Adam had a much easier journey home than most people it seems, and his bosses have told everyone to stay at home tomorrow.

    By Blogger Lisa & Adam, at 11:16 pm  

  • All taking of life is evil and pointless. What gets into the people who do this?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home