Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

End of term report

Well, not the actual end of term, it's the end of my first 5 week Uni block. I'm afraid I've been a bit quiet on the blogging front the last few weeks due to the Black Dog having come to visit - luckily, I'm managing to get it to sit quietly in the corner at the moment. I think it heard that I was thinking a bit too hard about all the work I'm going to have to do to pass this course.

Anyway, not much of interest has happened at Uni meantime. Well, I found it interesting but I didn't want to bore anyone with discussions on the anatomy of the ankle, or the physics of x-ray production or suchlike. I've also had a lot of helpful lectures and seminars on study skills (boy, do I need them) and some frankly rather dull stuff under the heading: Psychosocial Aspects of Health, Human Interaction and Communication.

The end of 5 weeks of study means the start of placement - yay! I've been looking forward to going on placement and actually getting to zap someone. I'm not going to say here which hospital I'm going to be at, but the town it's in has at least one disgusted resident. To be on the safe side I'd advise you to stay away from Kent if you are planning to break your wrist or ankle in the next 5 weeks.

1 Comments:

  • Glad the BD is keeping quiet. The little shit can be quite unpredictable
    I'd guess Maidstone?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home