Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Hurray for the holidays!

This is good - I've been at uni four weeks and already I've got two weeks off for Easter. Unfortunately this is the last holiday I'll have until August.

I'm pleased with myself as I have got the studying done that I would otherwise have done at the beginning of the first week back. Now all I have to do is the 2 thousand chores that have built up over the last 4 weeks. I really need to work at getting organised.

2 Comments:

  • Well done for getting your work done. I let mine build up until the intray is officially a Dangerous Structure and then I worry that I will never get it all done.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:36 am  

  • Hooray for holidays! I'm off till Tuesday, and it feels great!

    By Blogger Jeangenie, at 3:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home