Out of Focus - the diary of a student radiographer.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Tom and Dick

I've had a pretty miserable week so far with my back hurting, and on top of that, the medication I've been taking for it has made me feel sick. Today was a lot better as my back is a lot more bearable and I decided to stop the tablets, so I have had a nice nausea-free day.

I had some nice post today - a couple of Lush swaps and more importantly, the confirmation of a University place at Canterbury, along with the first of a load of forms I'll have to fill in before they let me anywhere near a lecture theatre. This one was a health questionnaire - I hope my damned back doesn't count against me. It shouldn't - they let me have my current job even though I hurt my back a year or so before.

Next thing to think about is what I do with myself until February. I want to give up the shift work as soon as I can but I can't for the next 8 weeks at least as I am doing this 'Improve Your Study Skills' course at work. After that though, I can more or less do what I like. I wonder if they have any vacancies at my local Lush...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home